KitzAlpBike technical Kids Race: Over hill and dale in the footsteps of the greats
Young mountain bikers can also pedal as part of the KitzAlpBike Festival. On Saturday, 1st July, the KitzAlpBike technical Kids Race is a novelty in the cross country mountain bike scene.
At the circuit race in the finish area at the Fleckalmbahn, the classes U7 to U19 will race around age-appropriate technical elements and obstacles. For the youngest riders on the scene, it is not only a matter of being on top in terms of endurance, but also of showing all their technical skills. After all, they don't want to make any mistakes over the wooden obstacles, jumps, or stone and root sections that have to be overcome, in addition to making a good impression. After all: anyone who puts a foot on the ground has penalty seconds added to the overall time from the U11 category upwards. Apart from the fact that the KitzAlpBike technical Kids Race is a sporting highlight for the youngest members of the mountain bike community, the main focus is on having fun.
The race starts at 4 p.m. on Saturday, 1st July. The U7 and U9 classes will take to the track in a group start, from the U11 class onwards there will be individual starts.
The most important info:
- Date: Saturday, 1st July 2023
- Training: 2:00 p.m. - 04:00 p.m.
- Start: 04:00 p.m.
- Location: Parking valley station Fleckalm lift
- Classes: U7 / U9 / U11 / U13 / U15 / U17 / U19
- Mode: U7 und U9 group start (race time) & U11 to U17 individual start (race time +time penalties)
- Entry fees: U7 and U9 - €10 / U11 to U19 - €15
- Prizes: Cups, medals & non-cash prizes
- Course: circuit in the area of the valley station Fleckalm lift